Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Baby Registry

Just wanted to give everyone a list of places I registered at (I will be adding this list to the side of the blog so you don't need to refer to this post each time)

Please note: your thank you cards from our wedding WILL be sent out before the baby arrives. We're having a photographer malfunction and are attempting to extract our wedding photos from their clutches. 

- Registry includes: bottles, clothes, bath needs, strollers and a few toys I found irresistible
- Because I'm obsessed with Pottery Barn and it's Junior Varsity Nursery I added stuff from that to decorate the nursery. I also threw in a few bath towels with animal ears on them because when I pictured Jaxon cuddling up in them after bath time I couldn't stop smiling. 

- I made a list, checked it twice and then went to Walmart and registered. If it wasn't anywhere else I put it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment