Friday, April 22, 2011

Cake Pop Easter Basket

I had a baby doctor's appointment this morning: one of those pee in a cup, listen to the heart beat and get out of the office kind of check ups. Everything seemed okay, except the doctor couldn't hide the slight surprise on his face at Jaxon moving around as much as he was. Since Anthony and I mostly prefer to spend time on the lazier end of the life spectrum, I will be eying each family member individually to find out where this gene mutated from. Good luck and godspeed when I figure it out.

With the appointment earlier then my normal Friday would have started I finished the Cake Pop Easter egg basket that I started last night. Behold: the most difficult cupcake I've ever made...





The butterfly isn't edible.

No comments:

Post a Comment