Monday, July 18, 2011

Unexpectant Trip to the Doctors

I'm not sure if my blatter woke me up this morning or the cramps, but whatever the case Jaxon had me up at 4am in discomfort. When the cramps continued, I reluctantly called the doctor and all I could think about was: we don't have a car seat and we don't have night gowns (night outfits?). A very long sonogram later (not that I minded I've been waiting for this sonogram for months), it was decided that Jaxon looked healthy and was still snuggled peacefully in his embryonic sac. He did however, manage to kick the sonogram wand away from my belly at one point.

We also found out he weighs a little over five pounds at this point and at the same time, Mommy has gained five pounds.

Nothing but watermelon and carrots till birth, Jaxon.

My other babies have been following me around all day, keeping an eye on the situation.



No comments:

Post a Comment