Friday, February 3, 2012

Very Low Fat Buffalo Chicken Dip

With a low key Super Bowl Sunday right around the corner, I was searching through my fridge for something that would replica the usual foods I would gorge on if I would be going to the bar.

My creation: Very Low Fat Buffalo Chicken Dip...Ma's Spicy Chick Dip?... Buffalo Bleu Dip? Okay, well the dip is good, the name still needs some work.


Ingredients: (this is a rough guestimate)
  • 1 cup shredded chicken
  • 1 tablespoon buttermilk
  • 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
  • 2 wedges Laughing Cow Blue Cheese
  • hot sauce

Instructions:
  • Combine all the ingredients except the hot sauce in a bowl. Stir until well blended together.
  • Add hot sauce till you get the desired amount of heat that you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment